The clinical protocols of the UC San Diego Health Affiliated Network are best practice guidelines that have been developed by our providers. Utilizing the latest evidence-based medicine from nationally recognized, quality-focused organizations, the protocols are designed to drive high-quality, cost-effect care and improve patient experience. Through this link you will find all currently approved protocols (listed below).
Active Directory (AD) login is required for this secured content.
Affiliated Network Clinical Protocols
Guidelines exist for the following topics:
- Active Surveillance of Low-Risk Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Follow-up Guidelines for Patients with Melanoma
- High Blood Pressure Screening & Management
- Osteoporosis Referral Communication
- Referral Communication
- Time-Out Procedure Before Prostate Biopsy
- Type 2 Diabetes Management
- Use of Antiplatelet Medications in Patients with Ischemic Vascular Disease