Our partners in the UC San Diego Health Physician Network collaborate with us to deliver the highest quality, coordinated care in the region.
Affiliated practices have gone through a rigorous assessment process to ensure they meet the high standards for patient care, patient satisfaction, and reporting capability on quality measures and patient outcomes.
UC San Diego Health Physician Network affiliates have agreed to:
- Actively participate in the Physician Network’s governance committees.
- Regularly attend Quality Committee meetings, and periodic specialty area subgroup meetings to review and develop quality measures and protocols.
- Continually monitor best practice care protocols and patient experience.
- Use a federal-certified EMR system and actively share population health information from their EMR to support care management across the Physician Network.
- Meet and comply with our data-sharing requirements and quality reporting initiatives.
If you are interested in learning more about the UC San Diego Health Physician Network, please contact us.